Customer Story: Ashley & Allan Judge
Since moving into their property 3 years ago, the kitchen had been on Ashley & Allan’s ‘To Do List’. There were a few other priorities to get on with first, but the announcement that they were going to host Christmas was the trigger they needed to get the process started.
There was nothing as such wrong with the existing kitchen, it was even still fairly new. It just wasn’t their style, and it felt overly fussy with pillars, small drawers, a false wall and sections that stuck out.
Having toured around a few other suppliers, Ashley & Allan had already got a handle on what they liked and disliked which was great for getting started on their Kitchen design.
They wanted lots of cupboard storage, so that they could hide all their groceries, kitchenware and crockery; leaving them lots of workspace that they could use for preparing food.
Ashley explained that she wasn’t much of a chef at the time, but aspired to do more and felt that the kitchen transformation would help.
When it came to the installation, Ashley and Allan used their existing joiner that they’d used for their other home alterations. Providing a design and supply service, we coordinated with him to ensure deliveries were smooth and to their timescale.
- Traditional shaker style door in Oxford Peral Grey
- Silestone 30mm thick in Marengo colour
- 6mm toughened painted glass panel
- Blanco under cabinet LED light
- Flat laminated door in Uno Pearl Grey
- Laminate 40mm thick in Pine Vintage colour
- Blanco Livit Stainless steel single bowl inset sink
- Blanco Crest single lever tap in chrome finish