Do you love helping people design their dream kitchens?
Millers, is a family owned business based in Montrose & Carnoustie and we are on the lookout for passionate, customer-focused kitchen designer to join our team.
Operating since 1999, the happiness of every customer is our priority.
We want our clients to enjoy the whole kitchen buying experience – from first walking into our showroom, the design process, right the way through to the installation and their first meal being cooked on their new hob.
Working autonomously in our kitchen department, you will thrive at the opportunity to engage with our customers, illustrating through proposed designs and case studies the high quality workmanship that goes into each kitchen . Managing the entire project, you will also liaise internally with our installations team following client confirmation.
Our Kitchen Designer vacancy is the start to finish overview that you’ve always dreamed of!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Guide customers through the full kitchen design and sales process
- Listen to customer needs and ensure their kitchen requirements are met.
- Recommend and suggest product ranges best suited to customer needs and room layout.
- Liaise with the internal installations team to coordinate the project
- Provide excellent customer service throughout
- Help to pro-actively generate new business
- Strong and proven experience in kitchen design (3 years plus)
- Efficient use of the Compusoft Winner software package
- Good IT skills
- Process driven and deadline focused
- A natural with people skills
- Drivers licence
Hours & Salary
This is a part-time role working a minimum of 3 days a week, with the opportunity to increase hours in future.
Salary dependent on experience
Submit your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
Closing date: 5th March 2021